Thursday, September 17, 2015

Week 4: Bonjour mes amie! From the Empty Sea (MTC).

Bonjour mes amie!

How are all of you guys doing? This week at the MTC was a little up and down but generally good.  I caught a nasty sickness...but it didn't last very long so don't worry!!! I am eating salad every day, and everyone makes fun of me because I'm eating healthy..... it's just because the other food makes me super sick haha! It has to be straight spiked with laxatives and some other nasty stuff hahaha!  But all is well! 

I'm so excited to hear Brother Lloyd Newell speak next week... I looooovvvveeee that guy... he is awesome! Thanks for letting me know, it's something I will definitely look forward to. The messages from the guest speakers are always good.. The talks are prepared and saved just for the missionaries so sorry guys, you are missing out haha! I guess you guys can watch "The Office" sooooo you are a little lucky. I quote movies all the time here. There is a lot of buzz about the Star Wars 7 movie coming out. Someone put a sticker of the new villain Kylo Ren on the back of my tag..haha! 

I heard B's first little date was awesome! He looked like the biggest stud in the picture. I was like OH GEEEZZZZ! I wanted to be there to harass him! I'm telling ya B, that picture looks pretty great maybe you should have given her a little smooch...hahahahaha! Just kidding...(OR AM I) ha! I hear that Deeds played Varsity in the PG game and did awesome, and the  BYU Coaches came to see her! That is amazing!

Okay, so this was pretty awesome: we had a devotional with this guy from the Presiding Bishopric.  His name was Gerald Causse and he was French and he was sooo great. He told us that a BOLD missionary is a humble missionary, and a BOLD missionary is an obedient missionary.. so yeah.. I'm gonna be extremely BOLD! You can count on that. 

This week I have been focusing a lot on learning about Jesus Christ's life and I encourage you to do so as well.  I love Christ so much and I know that He is with us and he will do anything to help us get back to him.  On our judgement day with him, it won't just be us begging to stay.... He will be begging us, saying, "Please stay, please accept my atonement." He sacrificed for everyone and he loves us so much.

I love you all!  Thanks for helping us get new shoes for our trainer... he is such a great guy and can't afford any new church shoes.  It's raining outside now and he comes to work with wet socks becasue of the holes in the soles of his shoes.  He does so much for us and we can't wait to sneak this surprise to him! Until next week...


Elder Boyd

Companions

Connor with Matt Smith

Tate (Panama), Connor (Tahiti), Stephen (Armenia), and Easton (Japan)

Connor with Tate

No comments:

Post a Comment